June 12th - 13th, 2006
The workshop is intended for anyone who wants to become “my own boss” and to carry out his business ideas professionally and securely. The workshop aims to provide practical entrepreneurial education and support in starting and developing business, through which we support BE YOURSELF products and services…
1. Practical Guide for Entrepreneurs – the first step towards successful entrepreneurship;
2. Training from entrepreneurship – acquiring entrepreneurial skills through practical work;
3. Business planning – business development, finding financial resources;
4. Call center – everyday support;
5. Web portal – access to the database and network of entrepreneurs; and
6. Investment fund – investing in attractive business projects.
Each participant will also get a Practical Guide for Entrepreneurs – package, which consists of a booklet, an advisory card and an interactive CD, which guides the user through all stages of developing the idea and starting your own business. (with advice and valid laws, forms, solutions, requests, and instructions necessary for the registration and management of the company).
June 12th – 13th, 2006, from 18h until 20h
Advisory service BE YOURSELF