- The Danube – an important resource for the sustainable development of Serbia
- The Danube flows through the territory of 10 countries, connecting 17 countries and about 165 million people!
- The Danube basin is the „hot spot“ of the freshwater biodiversity of Europe
- Over 10 million people use Danube drinking water!
How long have we arrived and are we in the first place regarding the protection of the environment and the sustainable use of natural resources in the Danube basin? Partnership and cooperation in the Danube region. Corridor VII. Serbian place in the Danube Strategy. International projects. Creating an economy and the active role of science. Protection and improvement of water management.
- Sanja Knežević, Advisor to the Deputy Prime Minister for the Danube Strategy
- Dr. Zorana Naunović, assistant professor at the Faculty of Civil Engineering; project manager Measurement and modeling of physical, chemical, biological and morphodynamic parameters of rivers and water reservoirs (MORE)
- Duška Dimović, Serbia program manager WWF Danube-Carpathian Program
- Milica Stefanović, Public Affairs and Communications, Serbia and Montenegro Coca-Cola CSE
- Dr. Aleksandar Hegediš, Senior Scientific Adviser, Head of the Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Science; Institute for Multidisciplinary Research
- Dragana Milovanović, Head of the Department for Strategic Planning and Management and International Cooperation in the Water Sector, Republic Directorate for Water
- Dimitrije Vujadinović, BalakanKult foundation
- Dušanka Stanojević, Head of the Department for Water Protection, Ministry of Environment, Mining and Spatial Planning