O3ONE announces COMPETITION for art projects in the field of architecture, design and contemporary art (installation, video work, photography, mixed media, performance), which will be realized in 2012, in the O3ONE Gallery. The right to participate in the competition are: domestic and foreign authors/groups of authors and institutions/citizen associations. Competitive projects should carry a high degree of innovation and contribute to the improvement of the art scene.
Priorities in the selection of projects:
- conceptual design of the project
- the innovation of the exhibit
- interdisciplinary character
- degree of creativity with the possibility of successful realization
The competition material must be submitted in the electronic form to the email@example.com, from September 1st until September 30th, 2011
The content material should contain:
1. FORM, which can be downloaded here Formular
- CV to 500 words
- FOR CATEGORY “CONTEMPORARY ART”: examples of previously presented works – up to three independent and three group exhibitions. For each exhibition, a short concept should be attached to up to 10 photos or up to 3 minutes of video material.
- FOR CATEGORY ”ARCHITECTURE” and ”DESIGN”: a selection from the portfolio of works – up to 3 works (realized, prototypes and unrealized works). For each completed work, attach up to 3 photographs or up to 30 “(second) video material, and for each unrealized work attach up to 3 graphics attachments (sketches, 3D models) or up to 30” (second) video animation. If the author participated in individual or group exhibitions, send illustrations of public appearances – up to three exhibitions. For each exhibition, attach up to 5 photos or up to 1 ‘(minutes) video material.
3. PROJECT PROPOSAL:
- Photographies or sketches of individual items
- Sketch or 3D animation settings in the gallery
- Technical specification (medium, works dimensions, works durations, material)
- Technical list (material and human resources and the time needed for realization).
- The competition project must not be pre-exhibited/published in Belgrade;
- O3ONE does not bear the costs of works production, but can participate in the co-production of selected projects;
- All projects must be feasible in January 2012;
- O3ONE provides space, promotion and media support of the project;
- The competition material will not be returned;
- THE COMPETITION MATERIAL IS EXCLUSIVELY SEND IN THE ELECTRONIC FORMAT, RECEIVED APPLICATIONS THAT ARE IN THE CD SHALL NOT BE INCLUDED.
The distribution of the terms of the selected projects and the signing of the contract will be completed by the end of 2011.
You can find a detailed explanation of certain items from the propositions on the site. Incomplete competitive materials or material that are received after the specified deadline will not be considered.
For any additional information, you can contact us by e-mail at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get additional explanations here.